Job Title - HGV Technician
Salary - £35'000 to £40'000 per annum
Location - Leicester
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Leicester area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified HGV Technician.
HGV Technician job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer's procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
Requirements for HGV Technician:
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable
How to Apply for this HGV Technician role.
If you are interested in finding out more get in contact with John Barnes on 07955 081 481, email email@example.com or send us your CV by Clicking Apply Now!