Being part of Team Rygor is about being experts in what we do. We are committed to investing in your career and skill set, so when you join our technical team, you will benefit from Mercedes-Benz training and online H&S e-learnings.
We're looking for a fantastic individual to join our award-winning team. You will have the following skills:
- Industry qualifications achieved to a minimum of Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance and Repair or mechanical engineering (all modules completed) – Heavy Vehicle Qualification.
- Previous working experience as a technician with a strong technical background.
- Safe working practices.
- Process driven.
- Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking.
- Dedicated to achieving high quality standards.
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills.
Why work for Rygor?
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- Working with an award-winning team (We've just been named 'Service Provider of the Year' at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Recent £300k investment at our Nuneaton site
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition programme
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S e-Learnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff) and overalls
- Boot allowance
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of your licenses and qualifications andhave no unspent convictions for criminal offences
Join an award-winning team which strives to Set Standards every day. Rygor is a rewarding place to work and we pride ourselves on our customer service and our focus on employee wellbeing. You can enjoy great benefits being part of team Rygor, including access to Perkbox, our EAPs, Rygor’s wellness programme and much more.