At Marshall Motor Group, we are expanding our HR Team and we have the opportunity for a HR Assistant to join our busy HR administration shared service function and provide an effective, timely and professional administration service. Working as part of a team of HR Administrators and HR Assistants, this role reports to the HR Administration Team Leader, and is offered on a full time, permanent basis is based in our Cambridge Head Office (discretionary up to 2 days from home per week) and provides the right individual an excellent opportunity to start their HR career in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
What will a typical day involve?
- Support in the allocation of tasks to ensure all business queries and HR processes are dealt with efficiently and effectively within agreed SLA
- Ensure all duties are carried out accurately, delivered correct first time round and on time
- Maintain up to date records of all prospective, current and past colleagues
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of administrative processes
- Maintain the highest level of data integrity by handling all colleague and company information with sensitivity and absolute confidentiality and the adherence of GDPR regulations
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders and represent the HR department in a friendly, professional manner
- Liaise with the wider HR Team to ensure internal customer needs are met
What skills and experience do I need?
To be successful in this role, previous administration experience would be great, ideally from within a high-volume environment. Whilst previous HR administration experience would be helpful, we will happily consider individuals with other administration experience. In additional to your experience, you will demonstrate the following competencies:
- You will have excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to prioritise brilliantly
- You will have a keen eye for detail, ensuring all tasks are completed accurately
- A discrete and professional manner is essential; you will be privy to sensitive information
- Great written and verbal communication skills
Why Marshall Motor Group?
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicles, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £1,000-£2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity