Rygor is looking for an organised and engaging In-Bound Call Agent to join its brilliant team at its Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealership, working remotely.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service levels, with fantastic communication skills.
Working as part of a team, receiving calls from clients to book into our workshops, the successful applicant will raise work orders to get these resolved in a timely manner and update the system with accurate notes on status of the work order, as well as advising clients of the job status upon requests
You will also have the following skills:
- Polite telephone manner with strong levels of spoken English
- Attention to detail and strong listening skills
- Remote working, suitable environment required
This is a 9-month temporary role, with the possibility of a permanent role
Hours – 9.00 – 17.30 each day
If you think you have the skills to excel in this role, click apply now.
About Team Rygor:
Want to work for an industry-leading company which always strives to Set Standards? Well look no further…Being part of our team, means to be part of one of the best teams in the industry. At Rygor, Setting Standards is at the heart of everything we do, and will be at the heart of your career as well. No matter what department or branch our team members work as part of, we all strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service. As a member of Team Rygor, you will enjoy many benefits, including health and wellbeing programmes, perkbox online rewards, internal awards and team events. We’re committed to your career and want to help you grow and develop through the business. We offer extensive training opportunities and always want to gain your feedback and hear your ideas on how we can drive the business forward.
Benefits of working for Rygor:
- Working with an award-winning team (We've just been named 'Service Provider of the Year' at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel (on successful completion of probation).
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition programmes
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S eLearnings
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites