We have a unique vacancy for an Installation Engineer in the Greater Manchester Area
Our client has an amazing reputation and not only fit, but manufacturers parts to adapts vehicles.
As an Installation Engineer.......
- You will be required to travel throughout the North West to complete installations of our client's adaptations and other adaptations they purchase from external companies to vehicles.
- You will be required to document certain aspects of the work you carry out with both written information and photographs.
- This role also involves having the ability to manufacture and assemble the adaptations you are installing.
- Other aspects of the role are to complete checking of our products before dispatch, health & safety checks on vehicles and equipment and to assist other departments with production when required. This will require exceptional customer service skills as you will be liaising with car dealers and end users, extremely high levels of accuracy due to adapting vehicles and good technical ability with the use of hand tools and soldering equipment.
- You will need to be able to communicate well with your colleagues throughout various departments to ensure all parties are aware of the progress of jobs, any issues that arise are dealt with and information obtained can be shared.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with history of working on vehicles, either bodyshop or mechanical BUT the key criteria is impeccible customer service.
You'll be working for a company that offers career prospects and boasts an incredible staff retention. The starting salary will be around £21,000 but when full training has been undertaken, you're looking at £24,000 to £25,000 salary within 1 year.
30 days holiday including bank holidays, working hours 8.30am to 5.00pm and a full UK driving license is essential (6 points or less).
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant! Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy. We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.