* Location: Catford
* Salary: Competitive
* Department: Aftersales
* Driver Licence Required: Yes
* Working Hours: Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
Alternate Saturdays 8am - 1pm
We are recruiting for a professional and enthusiastic Junior Aftersales Advisor to work with our team based at Catford. This is a fantastic opportunity to build a career within our large and well established motor group. Ideally you will have gained some experience within the motor trade or in a customer service role. Please add a brief letter/note to your application telling us why you are perfect for this role.
* Confident and competent computer skills in Word and Excel.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Motivated and committed to train and learn new skills.
* An innate sales ability.
* Confident to take on a varied and busy workload.
* An ability to speak to customers professionally and politely.
* Confident to learn new computer skills including Kerridge, I link and Edynamics.
* The ability to prioritise a changing to-do list.
* Comfortable working as part of a team.
* A commitment to provide excellent customer service.
* Attention to detail.
* Live within easy commutable distance from Catford.
* The ability to provide quotes to customers in a confident manner.
A comprehensive training programme (including on the job, one to one guidance and manufacturer online courses) will in time lead to the following duties.
* Handling enquires from customers both face to face and on the telephone.
* Advising customers on the maintenance and servicing of their vehicles.
* Acting as a liaison between customers and the service/workshop departments.
* Updating customer records accurately.
* Offering additional services and products to customers.
* Explaining the estimated time and cost of vehicle service and any necessary repairs.
* Undertaking any other reasonable duties as directed by the Manager.
Ancaster is one of the largest and longest established dealer groups in South East London. So if you enjoy working in a busy environment alongside a well established and hard working team, and have the experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you.
Click the Apply Now button to send us your details and we will be in touch.
Apply for this job
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.