Key Account Manager; National, £35,000 basic + £10,000 realistic OTE in year one (uncapped) + Car Allowance.
This is a wonderful opportunity to join an established yet growing company specialising in unique facilities management services. This company pride themselves on providing outstanding services to their clients and have a particular focus on the education sector. Due to continued expansion they are now looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to join their team. You will be supported by the head office in London and will be provided with full and ongoing training from the excellent sales manager.
This home and field-based role will give you the opportunity to manage your own diary and work exclusively with established clients. Therefore, the position is 100% account management! Looking after the high-ticket clients within the education sector you will manage and plan your communication and provide fantastic service in order to ensure client retention. So, we require an excellent sales communicator who takes a truly consultative approach.
The Ideal Candidate
* Must have a minimum of 2 years B2B sales experience
* Will be service driven with great account management experience
* Experienced in managing a large or national territory is a plus
* The absolute ideal candidate will have experience in Facilities Management sales
* Will be financially motivated and career driven as there is huge progression potential!
In Return You Will Get
* The opportunity to join a growing company making waves in their industry
* Huge career progression potential
* Regular company events and fun days
* Excellent benefits and training
* A wonderful support team!
To take the next step forward in your career email your CV to (url removed)
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. (phone number removed). View our and
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.