Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in a row we’ve been recognised in this way
We are seeking an LCV Sales Executive to join Marshall’s Volkswagen & Commercial Vehicles dealership in Bridgwater and work to build a pipeline of LCV and sales to local business customers. Working as part of our sales team and reporting to the Sales Manager, this role offers you the opportunity to put your relationship building skills to use. This position is offered on a full time basis, working hours of Monday – Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday AM.
What does a LCV Sales Executive Do?
You will work in one of our 100+ dealerships representing both Marshall and one of our 23 vehicle brands. Working as part of a sales team, you’ll be responsible for reaching out to local business customers to assess their business vehicle needs and converting these to vehicle, finance and insurance sales. You will manage the end-to-end business customer experience, ensuring options are tailored to business customer needs. Day to day, you will:
- Identify local businesses with a requirement to purchase new and used vehicle sales
- Guide business customers through their purchase, providing outstanding customer service as the face of both Marshall and the vehicle brand
- Meet individual sales targets by maximising upsell and cross-sell opportunities on finance and insurance products and optional extras
- Assist in ensuring a steady flow of enquiries from multiple channels through prospecting and marketing
- Maintain a specialist knowledge of manufacturer vehicles and options, participating in regular knowledge updates
- Manage the vehicle handover process, ensuring compliance with process
- Adhere to Marshall and industry regulations relating to the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance
Do I need experience?
To be successful as an LCV Sales Executive, you will have previous experience in a vehicle or finance product sales capacity, ideally including B2B sales experience. Previous experience in selling Peugeot commercial vehicles including LCV/Fuso product ranges will be highly regarded. In addition to your previous experience, the key attributes we look for are:
- Influencing skills with the ability and confidence to convert enquiries to sales
- Excellent customer management skills to build long lasting relationships
- Professionalism, with a commitment to adhering to process and procedure
- Individuals who demonstrate the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
How can I progress my career?
With 4,000 colleagues across 100+ dealerships, opportunities for progression frequently arise. In fact, many of our leaders entered Marshall as Sales colleagues and have developed in their career while remaining in the business. Ambitious performers from across our business can apply to join our Future Leaders Programme to help you develop the skills for your next career step.
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Company vehicle provided
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing
- 2 full weekends off every 3 weeks
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £1,000-£2,000 Colleague Referral Bonus
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.