Pembrook Resourcing are looking for an LCV technician to join their client, a well renowned dealership within the area.
Our client’s workshop is expanding and are looking to hire a vehicle technician to join the team. You should have demonstrated experience as a vehicle technician/mechanic with cars and light trucks. You will be responsible for servicing, diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing customer vehicles.
- Perform basic services and maintenance tasks such repairs to customers vehicles.
- Willingness to learn with hands-on training.
- Help keep repair shop clean and organized.
- Perform routine maintenance and general mechanic work on vehicles.
- Completing all necessary paperwork accordingly.
- MOT Preparation / Presentation
- Previously worked on Light commercial vehicles in a dealership environment (preferred but not necessary)
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and provide friendly customer service.
- Perform routine maintenance and other tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to use the diagnostic equipment (further training provided)
- Valid driving licence.
- NVQ/City & Guilds certifications required (Equivalent certifications can be accepted to a level 3 standard)
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!