Do you dream of owning and working with top of the range sports cars like the Porsche 911, Boxster, and Cayenne? Or maybe a Ferrari or Aston Martin is more your style?
Our luxury sports car dealership is seeking an experienced and successful salesperson, inside or outside the automotive industry, who also loves high performance and luxury cars. Exclusive, prestige and impressive – that is you, the cars and this unique Thames Valley-based dealership.
Are you able to learn quickly and start generating results immediately? The ideal candidate for this position will be quickly become an expert on all of the models that we sell, will deliver high-quality customer service and become a consultant to each customer on finding the vehicle that aligns perfectly with their needs. If you have a knack for sales and a passion for luxury cars, we want to hear from you.
Remuneration will be an achievable £45,000 upwards – how far up, is down to you…
An established specialist car dealership in a unique location that offers the highest quality and specification of prestige cars, sports, and 4x4 vehicles that are retail ready. A brand that is known for being committed to building long-lasting relationships with their clients and of being proud of every car they sell; where quality and service matter more than price.
Run by two life-long, highly experienced and knowledgeable car enthusiasts, who together with a dedicated and friendly team make the whole car-buying experience a relaxed, pressure-free pleasure for customers removing the stress and worry which is often experienced elsewhere.
* Develop an in-depth understanding of the current car inventory and use that knowledge to encourage customers to make a purchase
* Develop previous and new customers into frequent buyers by building rapport and understanding of their requirements and interests; by suggesting trade-ins; recommending sales campaigns and promotions as well as responding quickly and effectively to their inquiries
* Promote the company’s service, finance options and upgrade options for all vehicles with buyers to ensure customer loyalty and maximise sales profits
* Perform vehicle handovers for buyers after a purchase has been completed, ensuring that customers understand the vehicle’s operating features, paperwork, and warranty
* Establish and maintain a regular follow-up system, which ensures our customers continued satisfaction and encourages repeat business and referrals
* Work with our marketing team to grow our prospect and customer base
* Collaborate effectively with our whole team to provide great customer service and experience
Main Competencies Required
* Excellent sales, customer care, and negotiation skills
* The ability to build long term loyal relationships that produce repeat sales and referrals
* 3+ years’ experience in high-value sales
* Professional appearance and attitude
* Excellent persuasive verbal and written communication skills
* Time management skills and willingness to take the initiative
* Knowledge of high-performance vehicles
* Good knowledge of financing and basic mathematics skills
Ideal Person Profile
* Friendly and outgoing personality
* Excellent communication and social skills
* Extensive knowledge of vehicles
* Confident and persuasive
* Persistent and driven
Have at least 3-5 years of experience of high-value sales with evidence of the following;
* GCSEs or equivalent required
* Excellent sales, customer service, and negotiation skills
* Must have clean driving (except low-speed fines) and no criminal records for employment
* Successful track record at developing new business, loyalty, referrals and repeat business
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.