Vacancy: Marketing Executive
At Barretts Group, Canterbury
Reporting back to the Group Marketing Manager, the role of the Marketing Executive is to look after a collection of Brands within the Barretts Group. Working with the relevant Managers you will create, execute and analyse a varied range of campaigns, through a multi-channel range of media including, digital, traditional, and events, working to achieve set marketing objectives and goals.
You will be a passionate and intuitive marketer, capable of working independently and as an integral part of a diverse and skilled in-house marketing department.
* To uphold multiple Corporate Identities.
* Liaise with relevant contacts at manufacturer level to comply with their marketing standards and mandatory requirements.
* Understand the consumer behaviour of individual brands, to create insightful communications.
* Working to a quarterly marketing plan, being able to work quickly on ad-hoc activity to respond to a fast-paced working environment.
* Creation and execution of strategic multi-channel marketing campaigns focused on achieving marketing objectives and goals.
* Liaising with relevant managers to build and report on campaigns.
* Maintaining and improving social media presence.
* Updating website content, with well-written and fresh content.
* Improving search engine optimisation.
* Building email and direct mail campaigns.
* Ensuring consistency across integrated marketing communications.
* Designing artwork for digital and traditional assets.
* Design, execution, and analysis of social media adverts.
* Building and monitoring Google search, display, and remarketing adverts.
* Organisation of events and promotional activity.
* Experience in a B2C and B2B marketing environment.
* BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising, or relevant discipline.
* Photoshop / InDesign.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Knowledge of HTLM/CSS and experience with email facilities. For example, Mailchimp.
* Experience in using CMS.
* Social media content writing
* Experience in using a CRM.
* Data analysis.
* Knowledge of the latest marketing trends.
* Understanding of multi-channel marketing.
* Proficient in Word and Excel.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Impeccable organisational skills.
Closing date: 29th October 2021
Ref: Marketing Executive (Group)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.