“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way''
We are seeking a customer service focused Zero Hour Driver to join our Canterbury dealership in Audi and play a vital role in our day to day operations by driving and relocating vehicles and parts. Reporting to the General Manager, this customer facing role will provide assistance to our sales, parts and/or service operations, and provides you with a varied role where no two days look the same.
Provide outstanding customer service when collecting and delivering customer vehicles
- Complete occasional valeting of customer vehicles as requested
- Complete required paperwork to confirm receipt or delivery of parts
- Provide outstanding customer service when collecting and delivering customer vehicles
- Assist with vehicle movements for showroom and forecourt displays
- Ensure driving operations are completed to the highest safety standards and in line with road laws
Required Skills and Experience
You will have a full clean UK driving licence, ideally with previous experience as a driver. You will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- A customer service focus with the ability to be the face of our business
- Strong organisation and time management skills to plan tasks and routes
- Excellent paperwork and IT skills
Working at Marshall Motor Group
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award-winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to a generous salary package include:
- Continuous training and development
- Employee helpline & free telephone counselling service
- Career progression
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
If this sounds like you, please submit your application today to be considered for this exciting opportunity.