Marshall Motor Group have been named as the highest ranking automotive company in the Great Place to Work® for 2021.
We are seeking a Transaction Manager to join Marshall’s Peugeot dealership in Canterbury to facilitate the sale of finance, insurance, warranties and additional products to our customers. Reporting to the Sales Manager, this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis and offers an excellent opportunity for an experienced Transaction Manager looking for their next role. Join the UK’s 12th highest ranking Super Large Great Place to Work® for 2021, and represent a fantastic brand partner.
- Oversee the sale of vehicles, finance and insurance products to ensure compliance with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) guidelines
- Provide advice and guidance around the sales process to a team of Sales Executives
- Assist in the closing of vehicle sales and obtaining valuations for part exchanges
- Complete monthly reporting on finance and insurance sales performance
- Upskill the Sales Executive team by training in finance and insurance
Required Skills and Experience
To be successful in this role, you will either have previous experience as a Transaction/Business Manager, ideally from within a franchised dealership environment. In addition to your experience you will demonstrate:
- A professional approach with the ability to mentor others
- Strong attention to detail and compliance
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by the Great Place to Work Institute as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Company vehicle provided
- Colleague discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing
- MAVTA reward and recognition awards
- £1,000 - £2,000 colleague referral fee
- Marshall Rewards discount shopping portal
- Life assurance at no cost to you
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.