“Marshall Motor Group have recently been named Employer of the Year at the 2021 Motor Trader Awards, the 2nd year in row we’ve been recognised in this way”
We are seeking a Business Centre Manager to join our Toyota dealership in Tunbridge Wells and provide oversight of the sales process. Reporting to the General Manager this role is offered on a full-time, permanent basis and offers an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Business/Transaction Manager, or highly experienced Sales Executive looking for their next role. Join the UK’s 12th highest ranking Super Large Great Place to Work® for 2020, and represent a fantastic brand partner.
What would I do on a daily basis?
- Control the fleet department in all aspects
- To order and control Fleet new car stock t
- Deliver TGB fleet standards, ensuring compliance at all times
- Keep and update daily deal control documents
- Liaise with suppliers and organise drivers to ensure vehicles are delivered on time
- Ensure finance agreements and self-funded deals are correct in conjunction with the administration department
- Complete and organise vehicle handovers for the Business Centre
- Gain business through prospecting physically and virtually
- Build client relations to deliver loyalty and retention
- Attend retail Sales meetings to build trust
- Respect and support all staff
- Work closely with your management peers
- Organise marketing with agency support
- Plan and deliver product placements on a quarterly basis
What skills and experience do I need?
To be successful in this role, you will either have previous experience as a Transaction/Business Manager, or be a very experienced Sales Executive looking to take the next step. In addition to your experience you will demonstrate:
- A professional approach with the ability to mentor others
- Strong attention to detail and compliance
- A commitment to the Marshall Values of People, Customers, Integrity and Innovation
Marshall Motor Group is a multi-award winning company with strong values that put our people and customers at the heart of everything we do. Recently being recognised by Great Place to Work UK as one of the UK’s Best Large Workplaces, we have approximately 4,000 colleagues and a turnover of over £2billion; we are still growing! Benefits available to our colleagues in addition to generous salary packages include:
- Training & Development from the Training Academy and Manufacturer
- Industry leading 5 day working week including Saturdays and Sundays on rota.
- Employee helpline & free telephone counselling service
- Career Progression
- Company Car
- State-of-the art working environment.
- ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme
- Staff discount on Service and MOT (T&Cs apply)
- Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
- Company pension scheme
If this sounds like you, click ‘Apply Now’ to submit your application.