Pembrook Resourcing are looking for a Master Technician to join their client, a well renowned dealership within the area.
As a Master Technician you will always thinking of how to achieve the highest standards in customer service, whilst ensuring that safety and quality are top of mind. As a Master Technician you will systematically complete complex fault diagnosis, monitor the repair process and carry out final checks. A large part of your role as a Master Technician will be to support your colleagues in the workshop, document the results of the diagnoses and inform colleagues of new technical innovations
To be a success in this role, you will have
· Qualified to Master Technician level
· The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
· The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
· Great team player and communication skills.
· The ability to set, review and achieve targets
· Coaching and great communication skills
· Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
· Time served or hold NVQ qualifications of Level 3
· VAG Master Technician accredited
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!