What does being a Marshall Technician mean?
Being a Technician for our Marshall Volkswagen Dealership in Harlow is a fast paced and exciting role. Here you will be working as part of a team to ensure customer satisfaction and repeat business for the dealershipWorking on new and evolving technologies this is the type of role where you will be constantly learning and expanding your knowledge and skill set.
We like to invest in our technicians to ensure that we are ahead of the curve and ready to embrace the future of the automotive industry. We want to develop you and your career to enable you be in charge of your future
In return for your hard work and dedication to the brand you will receive a competitive basic salary, an uncapped bonus and a variety of Marshall benefits including:
• State-of-the art working environment
• 31 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Manufacturer training• Career Progression
• Colleague referral fee up to £2,000
• Employee wellbeing services• Discounted Car Purchase Scheme
• Discounted Service/Parts/Bodyshop
• Discounted Shopping Portal• Reward and Recognition Scheme
• Marshall Learning and development Academy
To join our team ideally you would be a Level 3 qualified with some hands-on experience..
A bit about Marshalls
Marshalls are officially a Great Place to Work® and 2020 & 2021 Motor Trader "Employer of the Year".
For more than a century, Marshall Motor Group has been your local, trusted source of motoring services and solutions. We have 162 dealerships representing 26 leading global manufacturersWith a successful history of growth and development Marshalls are a forward thinking and ambitious company that are dedicated to growth and we are proud that our network has grown into one of the largest in the country.