Master Vehicle Technician Vacancy
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 + bonus
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 5.30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30am - 12.30pm
We are recruiting for an experienced Master Technician for our clients site in the Wincanton area. Ideally you will have Car dealership experience as a master technician or a senior diagnostic technician for a number of years.
Group & site: Top of the range workshop and working with a very reputable company that offer lots of training & company benefits.
Master Technician Role:
- Vehicle servicing & general maintenance
- Advising other technician on problems they are struggling with
- Vehicle Diagnostics
- Brakes, suspension, clutches & more
- Major engine work to diagnostics
- Completing work to dealership standards while adhering to manufacturer procedures
Master Technician Requirements;
- A relevant formal qualification in Automotive City & Guilds / NVQ Level 3 or 4
- Current experience as a Master or Senior Technician
- Own Set of Tools
- Full UK Driving Licence
Octane Recruitment - www.octanerecruitment.co.uk
Consultant; Jason Evans
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.