Multimatic CFT engineers and manufactures carbon composite components for top-echelon motorsports, the automotive industry and beyond.
An exciting opportunity has become available to join our highly skilled and versatile maintenance team. Working as part of the maintenance team you will ensure that all plant equipment and machinery on site are operating efficiently with the minimum amount of downtime and that the high working environment standards are maintained throughout the facility.
- Maintain plant and equipment to the highest standards to maximise production within the facility
- Carry out regular PPM and scheduled maintenance and improvement works
- Attend breakdowns and rectify any issues to minimise downtime
- Carry out general repairs and maintenance to the building and grounds
- Contribute positively towards engineering and manufacturing challenges
- Provide accurate quotations for onsite projects
- Liaise with external contractors to arrange specific repairs & maintenance work
- Maintain a good standard of housekeeping including the upkeep of tools and equipment
- Comply with all current health and safety policies and procedures
- Apprenticeship in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Previous experience of working within a manufacturing or production environment
- Ability to read and interpret engineering/electrical drawings.
- PC Literate, able to use and understand documented procedures.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload
- Excellent fault finding and problem solving abilities
- Knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical control systems
- Familiarity with Autoclaves within the Carbon Fibre industry.
- Experience of welding, milling machines, lathes, grinders, band saws, drills, hand tools etc.
- Experience working with and installing air/vac lines.
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot electromechanical assembly equipment and control systems.