I am currently working with a highly efficient and well-equipped Bodyshop who are looking to add a qualified Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician to their busy site in Milton Keynes.
The Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician role comes with a salary of Up to £40k + OT + bonus
- Hours: 42.5
- Expanding Company with progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development.
Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician roles and responsibilities:
- Carrying out a variety of aspects within a Bodyshop
- Work efficiently in a fast-paced Accident Repair Centre
- Paint Spraying, Panel Beating / Strip and Fit
- Follow the correct repair techniques and produce work in line with factory specifications and customer satisfaction
- Planning work and ordering parts to ensure vehicles are ready when promised.
Skills and experience required as a Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician:
- At least 2 years experience as an automotive Panel / MET / Paint
- ATA/ NVQ certification is advantageous but not essential
- Experience in Paint Spraying
- Panel Beating / Strip and Fit
- Strong attention to detail
- A fast and accurate worker
- Highly organised with a flexible approach to working patterns
If you want to hear more about the Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting us on 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Multi-Skilled Bodyshop Technician - Up to £40k - Bodyshop - Milton Keynes