I am currently working with a highly efficient and well-equipped Bodyshop who are looking to add an
MET Technician to their busy site in Rothwell.
The MET Technician role comes with a salary of Up to £40k + bonus
- Hours: Monday - Friday + OT
- Expanding Company with progression opportunities
- Ongoing training and development.
Key MET Technician / Strip Fitter Roles and Responsibilities:
- Removing and refitting parts to ensure body repairs are to a very high standard
- Dismantle and rebuild vehicles as instructed
- To report unseen damage, absent from estimate as soon as its identified
- Have a good level of efficiency and attention to detail
- Be able to work in a team and as an individual
Minimum Requirements as a MET Technician / Strip Fitter:
- Time served and/or qualified to city & guilds or NVQ level
- Have Previous experience as an MET Technician
- ATA is advantageous but not essential
If you want to hear more about the MET Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting us on 01202 552915 to discuss further.
MET Technician - Up to £40k - Bodyshop - Rothwell