Our client a franchised dealer in the Borehamwood area is currently looking for an MET Technician to join their extremely busy and hard working team. The salary on offer is very much dependent on your experience and will be in the region of £33-34k depending on experience plus £6-10k bonus.
- Have you got a solid and full trained background as a MET Technician?
- Do you work hard to get the job done?
- Would you want to work for a company that can offer one of the best packages around and the chance of building a career?
If you feel you could be right for this please read on.....
Working within the Bodyshop team, you will ideally be an ATA accredited MET Technician, although our client will also look at those without this qualification. You will complete quality work in a busy workshop and your main duties will be to repair insurance damaged vehicles on time to meet customer expectations.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the MET Technician position involves:
• Preparing vehicles to a high standard.
• Advising the Bodyshop/Service Advisor of any additional work necessary during the repair process.
• Working in a team to complete large jobs and assist colleagues where necessary to meet deadlines.
You will be expected to demonstrate skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
• Aptitude for multi-tasking.
• An eye for detail.
• Quality awareness.
• Communication skills.
• Full driving licence
Working hours are currently Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.30am to 1pm.
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know someone that might be, then we urge you to register your interest without delay as this is a limited opening.
For further details on this MET Technician role and other jobs in the Automotive Industry in your area please submit your CV to Adam Curtis at ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy