*This Position is for a day shift*
A large Fleet solutions company are currently seeking an experienced MET Technician based in the Longbridge area.
Seeking a candidate with dealership, refurb or accident repair experience, this role offers immediate work for a MET Technician!
The MET Fitter will be doing all aspects of strip and fit work on a variety of new and nearly new cars and must be able to do all aspects of MET work including removing and re-fitting electrical and mechanical parts on cars including air con systems, air bags, brakes and suspension.
*This position is for a day shift only*
The MET Technician will be responsible for identifying damaged mechanical and electrical components on a damaged car/light commercial vehicle and remove and refit these components before and after body repair work has been carried out.
What you'll be doing:
- Refitting vehicles after paint so they are ready for polish.
- Stripping down and refitting of brakes, suspension systems, air conditioning systems, air bags etc...
- always Maintaining a clean and tidy working area.
- Stripping down vehicles ready for prep/paint.
- Stripping down electrical components, wiring looms in vehicles.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Significant exposure working in a similar position i.e., Vehicle Stripper, Fitter, MET Technician, Bodyshop / Bodywork Operative.
- Significant exposure using orbital sanders.
- Ability to work fast and efficiently.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Process driven.
- Team player.
This role is also looking to recruit the following trades, so if you know anyone please get in touch
If this role is of interest to you, please send your CV to Cookie Britten at HP4 Recruitment as directed.