The Mobile Cosmetic Paint Repair Technician role
We’re looking for skilled paint sprayers and bodyshop technicians in the Surrey area to join the Shine family as a Mobile Cosmetic Paint Repair Technician.
You will be responsible for carrying out minor damage repairs, no greater than 30cm in diameter per repair, to a client’s vehicle at their home or place of work. Throughout your working day you will be fully supported by your Sector Manager and Shine Head Office Team.
Shine! is a national network of fully employed experienced mobile cosmetic paint repair technicians. We’ve been around for more than 18 years and have won the BSI Kitemark Excellence Award twice, so it’s safe to say we know the motor industry and we know what works well for our team.
Our Sector Managers all started out as cosmetic repair technicians, which means they know the ins and outs of the role and can support you every step of the way.
At Shine your input will always be valued and you will be treated as an individual, not just a number. Our team members not only take pride in the work they do, but they are also proud to be part of the Shine family!
Benefits of being part of Shine!:
· Starting basic salary £27-£35k
· Uncapped individual weekly bonus
· Additional individual monthly bonus
· Weekly pay
· Company pension scheme
· 30 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
· Discount platform offering access to discounts and cashback at over 800 retailers
· SmartTech at Currys PC World
· Employee Assistance Programme and access to an online Employee Wellbeing Hub
· Full induction into the Shine family
· One-to-one training and support if needed
· Home start
· No cold calling customer needed – all work arranged by Head Office team
· No trade-work
· Branded uniform and Company mobile phone
· Fully stocked Mercedes vehicle and fuel card provided
· OEM approved products
Essentials for the role
· Prior knowledge and understanding of paint repair techniques and bodyshop repair methods
· Good knowledge of filler repairs
· Experience with water-based paint and 2K clearcoats
· Full UK driving licence
· Happy to travel and work mobile (no fixed office)
· Motivated and driven with an eye for detail and quality
· Comfortable dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service