Fantastic Opportunity South - Do you like to travel?
We have a unique opportunity for an enthusiastic, conscientious individual to join our growing team of Technicians here at DWV. £30K basic salary, plus bonus, fully expensed company vehicle, mobile phone, lap top and everything you would need to do the job.
If you like travel, this is for you, as the job will require travelling throughout the Midlands and Southern areas of the country with overnight fully expensed hotel accommodation. This role may suit a single or living with parent’s person who likes the idea of getting out and about different parts the UK.
Are you a skilled Smart Repair/Alloy Wheel SMART repair technician with a passion to provide first class customer service? An individual that has a strong attention to detail and the drive to flourish and capitalise on their full earning potential? If so, DWV is for you. As one of the largest SMART repair companies in the UK we offer a fantastic package to all of our technicians.
1. Home Start
2. Competitive salary
3. Generous basic salary plus bonus
4. No compulsory weekend work
5. Overtime available
6. No cold calling, appointments arranged direct to your calendar
7. Opportunities to progress in the business
8. Full induction and one-to-one training
9. Fully stocked van with cutting-edge equipment
10. Laptop, uniform, mobile & fuel cards for all technicians
11. Workplace pension
12. Support from your Regional and National Technical Manager
· Skilled SMART Repair/Alloy Wheel technician
· Full UK driving license
· Motivated, driven with close attention to detail
· Passion to provide first class customer service
Working for DWV
We are one of the largest mobile SMART repair providers in the UK with our people are at the heart of our continued growth. With training, state of the art equipment and vehicles, dedicated call centre and industry leading booking system we provide the support to allow any technician to flourish and capitalise on their full earning potential.
All appointments are pre-booked into your diary from our Midlands based head office. You will be based from home and supported by our management structure, centralised training and booking system. Apply now and benefit from becoming part of the DWV team.