MOT Tester/Mechanical Technician
My client is an exciting and fast growing national automotive company offering superb training and development opportunities. They are currently seeking a MOT Tester/Mechanical Technician to work on a full time, permanent basis for their growing team.
Benefits include an excellent working environment, employee discounts on servicing, MOT and tyres, and an opportunity to earn bonus. You will also have the ability to work on your own vehicle/projects on site. This is a great opportunity to work with a proactive and friendly team that offers a variation of duties each day.
As a MOT Tester/Mechanical Technician you will have:
- A Mechanics Level 3 qualification
- Experience in tyre fitting, brake, cam belt, clutch and exhaust fitting
- Full valid Driving Licence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in a professional workshop environment.
- The ability to work as part of a busy team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- The willingness to constantly learn and improve your knowledge.
- The ability to act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your work.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the work completed on each vehicle is carried out safely and to a high standard.
- Carry out MOT testing in accordance with VOSA testing requirements.
- Complete fast fit tyre fitting whilst being able to use an alignment machine and understand the reading and relevant adjustments.
- Fitting brakes, exhausts and other mechanical products.
- Working in a safe manner and always comply with health & safety regulations.
- Ensuring you do not work on any product or service that you have not been assessed as competent in or trained to carry out.
- Adherence to company procedures on the use of vehicle inspection sheets.
- Making customers and/or management aware of any additional faults found on the customers vehicle.
Please get in touch for further details or to apply - we look forward to hearing from you.