Our client, a small specialist MOT testing business, is looking for a fully qualified and experienced MOT Tester to join their busy team in High Wycombe and contribute to a company who offer exceptional service to its customers. Our client has been trading for 28+years, with a mix of trade and public customers. If you are looking for an MOT tester role, working in a professional, friendly and relaxed working environment, then this is the opportunity for you!
Responsibilities and duties
- Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
- Conduct Vehicle Inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
- Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- Active and clean DVSA License
- Knowledge on current MOT standards
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 automotive qualifications
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
- A full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Pay: £25K (depending on experience)
- Hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday; Saturdays by agreement
- Overtime available
- Holidays: 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension: standard government pension
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Ollie O'Dell at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.