MOT Tester (or Trainee MOT Tester)
Are you a qualified MOT tester in Little Hulton? Or are you an experienced mechanic, looking for that next step in your career? If so, ATS Euromaster Little Hulton are looking to invest in your future, providing you with an MOT Tester qualification as well as industry recognised IMI qualifications.
At ATS Euromaster we pride ourselves not only on the quality service we deliver to our customers, but also our award-winning training which is on offer to support your own personal development. Take the leap and join the ATS Euromaster family as a MOT Tester/ Trainee MOT Tester.
To be successful as a trainee MOT Tester you will have:
· A current and full UK driving licence for the vehicle class 4 & 7
· Be a skilled mechanic with at least 4 years’ full-time employment in servicing and repairing the types of vehicles you’re going to test
· No unspent criminal offences
· Level 3 relevant industry qualifications
To be successful as a qualified MOT Tester you will have:
· Current MOT Testing licence - Due to the nature of this role it is essential that your qualifications are up to date
· Have a current and full UK driving licence for the vehicle class 4 & 7
You’ll be a success in this job if you bring with you your positive ‘can do’ attitude and in return, we’ll provide you with:
Contract – 40 hour working week across 5 working days (Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30pm and 8am – 5pm Saturdays *Saturdays are worked on a rota basis, an alternative day off in the week will be given when rota’d a Saturday)
- · Salary of up to £24,120 (depending on experience)
- · Holidays – 33 days holiday which is inclusive of Bank Holidays
- · Michelin pension
- · Training and development with IMI qualifications
Hartegh and the team in our Little Hulton centre have been focused on creating a strong client base in the area, they are known for their honesty and integrity, you will be joining a long established team with all of the support and guidance they can offer. Here at ATS Euromaster we believe MOT Testers are an essential part of the team and contribute to the overall success of the centre. Our MOT Testers are responsible for guaranteeing that all vehicles are tested and that the company is meeting its obligations as an Approved MOT Centre, whilst at the same time dealing with our customers competently and efficiently.
Apply now or call 01952 212423 to find out more.