Rygor is looking for a skilled and experienced MOT Tester to join its award-winning team at its Mercedes-Benz Dealership in Westbury.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about carrying out quality MOT tests on Mercedes-Benz vans to the highest standards and in line with the DVSA, whilst ensuring all works are completed on schedule.
You will be brilliant at communicating with the service team and workshop control on test results and additional work required, so our customers receive exceptional service levels.
You will also have the following:
- Valid MOT Licence, MOT card and VT8 for relevant class of vehicle, plus an accepted qualification or accreditation to test class 3, 4, 5 and 7 vehicles (cars, private buses and light commercial vehicles).
- Level 3 (NVQ or City and Guilds or IMI Qualification) in LCV Vehicle Repair and maintenance, with at least 4 years’ full-time employment servicing and repairing vans
- Current and full UK driving licence for the relevant vehicle classes
- Level 2 testing certificate in class 4 and 7 vehicles (group B)
- Passed an MOT demonstration test after getting level 2 certificate
- Attention to detail
- Ability to identify worn & faulty components in accordance with the DVSA Standards
- Fantastic communication skills via email, telephone, and face to face
- Practical experience in an After Sales environment
- Ability to use all appropriate modules of Keyloop/Kerridge
- Good administrative knowledge
- Complete customer documentation while working to agreed time scales
- A brilliant team player
- Positive attitude and flexible with workloads
- Strong organisation and time management skills
Additionally, the below skills would be of benefit:
- Wheel alignment
- Tyre fitting
- Experience in carrying out diagnostic and service repairs.
If you think you have the skills to excel in this role, click apply now.
About Rygor's Service Team:
At Rygor, Setting Standards is at the heart of everything we do, and will be at the heart of your career as well. Being part of ‘Team Rygor’ means to strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service, and our service team is absolutely central to delivering this ethos. Home grown talent is very important to us, so we are committed to helping you develop your career within the business, giving you training opportunities and the chance to work with some of the best the industry has to offer.
Benefits of working for Rygor:
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- Working with an award-winning team (We've just been named 'Service Provider of the Year' at the WhatVan? Awards 2022)
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Access to Rygor’s wellness programme and EAP
- Reward and recognition programme
- Mercedes-Benz training
- Online H&S e-Learnings
- Branded uniform (front of house staff)
- Rygor’s continued investment in its sites
You must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide original copies of your licenses and qualifications andhave no unspent convictions for criminal offences