Our client, an independent family run business, who has been serving Harpenden and the surrounding area for 35 years, is looking for a fully qualified / experienced Level 3 Vehicle Technician / MOT tester to join their busy team and contribute to a company who offer an exceptional level of service and care to its customers.
Responsibilities and duties
- Perform vehicle repairs to a high standard
- General servicing of vehicles
- All mechanical repairs
- Diagnosing faults
- Conduct MOT inspections in line with DVSA Standards
- Conduct Vehicle inspections in accordance with Vehicle Inspectorates procedures
- Identify worn and faulty components in accordance with DVSA Standards
- Complete Client documentation
Knowledge/experience/qualifications required for this role
- City & Guilds level 3 or NVQ 3 in Automotive Servicing & Repair
- Work unsupervised in a well-equipped workshop
- Active and clean DVSA License
- Knowledge on current MOT standards
- 4 Years' plus experience (desirable but not essential)
- Own vehicle and tools (specialist tools provided)
- A clean, full UK driving license
Why should you consider applying for this job?
- Pay: £25-28k basic (depending on experience) plus Bonus around £4k per annum
- Hours: 08.30 17.30 Monday to Friday; 08.30 13.00 every other Saturday
- Overtime available As required
- Holidays: 20 days per annum (pro rata first year) plus bank holidays
- Pension Standard pension as per government guidelines
If you are interested in this vacancy or would like more details, please contact Jason Swindell at Autotech Recruit on 01234 432 989 or apply using the form below.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.