The Recruitment Solution are working with one of main dealer clients to find qualified vehicle technicians.From voice control features that let you tell your car to play music or make a phone call, to the most advanced engine technology, these vehicles are a Technician's dream, you'll have the chance to drive the standard in customer care that's because you're as smart as the technology you'll be working with, and leave no stone unturned to get the job done for the customer in double-quick time and to the highest standards.
In return you will have the attitude to make it happen and attention to detail, you'll enjoy lots of rewards, from a performance-related bonus, to 33 days' holiday and ongoing training to keep you up to speed with the latest technical developments.
So what do we look for from you in this Vehicle Technician role?
• An NVQ 3, City & Guilds or equivalent,
• Service Technician experience and ideally, you'll also have some main dealership experience
• An MOT testing qualification is desirable but this isn't essential.
• A full valid manual driving licence held for a minimum period of 6 months
• What is vital is that you have the attention to detail to keep standards sky high, and the team spirit that will see you working closely with everyone from the workshop controller and parts department to your fellow technicians.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
• Industry leading package bonus scheme with uncapped earnings
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
• Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
• Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
• Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
• 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
• Cycle to work purchase scheme
• Access to Perks at Work discount website
To find out more or to apply for this vacancy you can email email@example.com or call the office on 0208 736 5650. Alternatively, why not message or WhatsApp Daniel Walton directly today on 07854 966 739