Job Title: Motor Vehicle Technician
Location: Thamesmead, SE28 0GW
Salary: Up to £45,760 (depending on experience and qualifications) + bonus + overtime – OTE 48-60K
Full Time and Permanent – Monday to Friday – 40 hours a week
Our client is one of the largest providers of auto paint and collision services, they have over 40 years of experience and have earned the reputation of being a repair facility that strives to not only meet but exceed customers’ expectations.
They are now actively looking to recruit a qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for their Workshop in Thamesmead.
Job Purpose:To drive the standard in customer care. To provide technical advice and carry out vehicle inspections to provide a diagnosis, maintenance, and repair work, in accordance with our client’s approved technical procedures, in order to keep vehicles in optimum working condition. To maintain the highest standards of safety, and to meet all legislative and corporate standards.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Deliver the highest possible levels of technical advice, service, and maintenance to all our client’s customers,
- Work within the relevant protocols, as dictated by legislation, the company, the manufacturer, and relevant suppliers at all times.
- Assist other Technicians and undertake learning and development as prescribed.
- Maintain comprehensive records, in an appropriate and timely fashion, and ensure colleagues do the same.
- Create and maintain a supportive culture for all colleagues.
- Commit to ongoing learning and development.
- Deliver all services in the most resource-effective manner possible.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified – City & Guilds Level 2 or 3 or NVQ Level 2 or 3 qualifications in Light Vehicle Maintenance or equivalent
- Demonstrate ability to manage processes, administration, and paperwork.
- Have previous Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic experience.
- Full driving license held with a maximum of 3 points.
- Evidence of ‘Right to work in the UK’
Our client will invest in their employees and training will be provided in any areas that are required.
There are excellent opportunities to earn bonuses and plenty of overtime available, so this is an opportunity not to be missed! So do not delay and apply today!
To apply for this exciting role, please submit your full CV in the strictest of confidence to Ellie at Colin Pybus Recruitment.