Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:30am till 5:30pm AND every other Saturday, 8:30am till 12:30pm
We are looking for a technical minded Motorcycle Technician to join our Dealership Group. As a Motorcycle Technician you must be focused, target driven and have incredible attention to detail.
Balmer Lawn Group is a family run business set in the heart of the New Forest, with a popular and loyal customer base. Our busy site sells new and used Cars, making it one of the most dynamic dealerships to work in across the South.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Looking after a variety of different motorcycle brands and models
- Diagnosing and repairing a variety of different motorcycle brands and models
- Ideally carrying out MOTs on a variety of different motorcycle brands and models
- Speaking to customers when needed to help them understand any needed repairs on their motorcycle.
Skills and Qualifications for the role:
- Level 3 Motorcycle Technician – essential
- MOT Tester with a valid license – preferred
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Someone who is focused
- Someone who is self-motivated, and target driven
- Someone who is looking to work within a warm and welcoming team
Balmer Lawn Group will offer in return:
- Continuous training to aid growth and progression
- The opportunity to work for a supportive family run business and team
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays