Our client is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Motorcycle Technician to join their busy dealership group in the Guildford area.
This role comes with a competitive salary of £29K + bonuses with excellent company benefits.
- Hours: 7am-7pm (on a rota) Monday - Friday, Saturdays (on a rota)
- Great family-run feel, excellent reputation across the UK for their expert service and customer care
Key responsibilities of the Motorcycle Technician role:
- Repairing engines, brakes, electrical systems, ignition systems, fuel injection systems, plugs and carburettors
- Performing inspections and routine services
- Customising or fitting accessories to motorcycles
- Assembling new motorcycles for sale
- Advising customers of necessary repairs and giving an estimate of cost and time
- Reading and following manuals, worksheets, technical drawings or CD-ROMs
- Using hand and power tools such as wrenches, drills and welding equipment
- Using computerised diagnostic equipment.
Minimum requirements for the Motorcycle Technician role:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience, after qualifying period, of working as a Motorcycle Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
If you want to hear more about the Motorcycle Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Eric Duxburyon 44 7885 857727 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Motorcycle Technician - £29K + bonuses- prestige- Guildford.