Our client, a Motorcycle Dealership in the GU postcode area of Surrey is looking to recruit a Fully Qualified Motorbike Technician to join their busy workshop team. The basic salary on offer is £24k - £29k depending on your experience with a bonus on top of £5,400 per annum.
* Are you a fully qualified and experienced Motorcycle Technician looking for a new opportunity?
* Can you demonstrate a stable career history working on Motorcycles?
* Have you got excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise?
* Do you hold a Full UK driving licence?
If yes, please apply today!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repairing and servicing of motorcycles as instructed.
- Being able to work to a time schedule whilst ensuring the highest standards of workmanship.
- Complete write-up of work required and work carried out on the job card.
- To be competent and confident in diagnosing faults with all makes/models.
- Ensuring your work space is clean and safe.
- Be prepared to attend internal and external training as and when required.
- Maintain a professional manner and behaviour.
- Be comfortable working under pressure and to tight timescales.
- Have the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have:
- A strong knowledge of mechanical repairs and diagnostics.
- Organisational ability.
- A high-level of knowledge using diagnostic systems and equipment.
- A good approach to customer service
Qualifications / Experience required:
- Fully Qualified Motorcycle Technician
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a workshop environment.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, with Saturdays on a Rota.
For further details on this Motorcycle Technician role and other jobs in the motor trade please submit your CV to Stacey Hunt of ACS Automotive Recruitment Consultancy.