Excellent basic plus bonus!
A fantastic opportunity for a qualified Motorcycle Technician to join a fantastic Motorbike Garage in the Worthing / Hove / Brighton area
We are looking for an experienced Motorcycle Mechanic / Technician! We need 1 experienced mechanic. A successful candidate would join a friendly team of Motorbike/Motorcycle Technicians/Mechanics and be required to service & repair mopeds and bigger motorcycles to prescribed standards.
• To carry out routine servicing or maintenance on bikes
• Conduct diagnosis of any found or reported faults, carrying out repairs as required (PDI checks, changes of tyres, oil, brake pads, clutch and tracker installations)
• Carry out road tests to confirm correct operation and stability following service/repair
• Completion of appropriate documentation
• Advise appropriate colleagues of any additional work/faults found
• Test ride bikes after they have been worked on
• Ensure that work is completed within manufacturers’ standard times where possible
• Provide great customer service and offer advice to drivers and their managers
• Keep personal working area clean and free from potential hazards
• Ensure work space and tools/equipment is kept maintained to an acceptable standard
• Report any potential hazards to your supervisor
• To comply with all Health & Safety standards
• Attend training courses to update personal skills and knowledge
• Previous experience in motorcycles/mopeds workshop - A MUST
• Knowledge of diagnostic systems • knowledge of basic engine and electrics repairs
Andy - Jago Consultants
Not the right position for you? please visit our website for full list of vacancies. Do you know someone who might be right for this position? Refer a friend or colleague, and earn yourself a referral fee. Please see our website for more details.