National Sales Manager
– Batteries After Sales Market
£Competitive very dep on experience + Car + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
A fast-growing division of a well-established European Business Group of Industrial companies.
This newly created National Sales Manager role will require considerable Business to Business sales development ability including the Recruitment of a team of UK Field Sales executives.
The team will be selling into and developing the product market place with the Motor Factors, Garage, Spare Parts Distributors, Agricultural, Leisure & Marine Parts Distributors sectors.
Previous track record of success and experience in Battery Manufacturer or After Market Supply industry would be ideal.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, The National Sales Manager will be responsible for leading and managing Sales within the Automotive related aftersales market.
With the ability to meet deadlines, you will be Self-motivated with a results-driven approach aiming to achieve overall sales targets set by the company. You will provide accurate and timely sales reports for Senior Management. You must be up-to-date with industry trends, market conditions, and competitors' activities.
Exceptional Organisation Skills are vital in this role as you will need to oversee Field Representatives and cover a wide territory. You should efficiently maximise new and existing business opportunities by focusing on Client interaction at any given opportunity.
* Oversee and Manage Field Sales Representatives performance leading weekly meetings with staff to accurately assess performance against target
* Develop the UK Battery After Market supply industry – Liaise with sister companies to ensure markets and potential customers are contacted
* Developing and Managing Customer Accounts
* Identify and develop business opportunities meeting the current customer’s requirements and delivering a high-quality service.
* Prospect for new customers and effectively manage them into the business.
* Be the Senior point of contact for all customers - maintain and develop relationships with all relevant contacts within the customers, regularly visit customers and be the voice of the customer.
* Support the Accounts Department and the Purchasing Dept where necessary.
* Develop and implement a sales strategy that aligns with the companies’ goals for growth and profitability.
* Develop monthly visit plans to potential customers – target minimum of 4 per week
* Attend industry events and conferences to identify new business opportunities
* Meet quotation date within the agreed time frame with the customer
* Working with your team and lead them to ensure that targets are met and company standards are adhered to.
Ideal candidates will have;
* Excellent communication skills
* Leadership qualities
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Ability to carry out personnel evaluations, set performance targets, engage new employees, identify and possibly deliver training
* Must be self-motivated, set themselves challenging but realistic targets and deliver on promises
* Interpersonal and Written communication.
* Presentation Skills
* Excellence at motivating and developing others
* Delegation Skills
* An understanding of the importance of outstanding customer service
* Natural Problem-Solving ability
* Planning and Forecasting capability
* Innovation and Insight
* A flexible approach
* Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, or a similar area related discipline with technical knowledge and/or any equivalent combination of training and experience.
* Experience in sales of technical or industrial products, in Sales Management
**** The National Sales Manager role is available for immediate start ****
The successful candidate will work from home and can be based in Newport, Swindon or the Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, London areas. The National Sales Manager will be provided with an excellent package plus bonuses, a car and expenses account
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.