Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Neighbourhood Services Manager to work with one of our Housing Association clients in Kent.
What the job will be doing
* To carry out regular estate inspections and regular monitoring of neighbourhood service contracts with customers
* To handle leasehold and tenancy related enquiries in accordance with our contractual requirements and service standards
* To ensure an effective response to ASB and other tenancy breaches in line with our P&Ps, taking appropriate speedy enforcement action as necessary including court attendance
* To sign-up new tenants and shared owners ensuring void turnaround times are minimised
What you will need
* A good standard of education, with excellent verbal and written skills
* Demonstrable understanding of leases and tenancy agreements
* A sound awareness of Landlord, Leasehold and Tenant legislation and procedure
* A good awareness of welfare benefits, particularly Housing Benefits
* An awareness of occasions that require liaison with Social Services (e.g child protection, domestic violence)
* Appropriate means of transport
* Level 3 CIH or equivalent
How to Apply
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Ollie at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.