Business Manager - Liverpool
**New vacancy - Business Manager**
- New Car Business Manager vacancy
- Fantastic employer, No1 motor trade employer in the North West
- Prestigious group and premium brand
- £30,750 basic, genuine £55k+++ OTE
- Weekend rota, 1 in 1 off
- Unrivalled company benefits
- Industry leading training and development
Intrigued? Great, read below and apply now, you won't be disappointed 😊
Our client, The best motor trade employer in the North West, is looking to recruit a highly experienced and qualified Business Manager to join their New Car team.
They are looking for someone who is driven to take on this position with passion and enthusiasm
To maximise sales opportunities for the dealership by offering finance solutions & add on products to customers and to ensure each customer receives excellent customer service
Working closely with Sales Manager to deliver excellent business results.
- To sell finance solutions to customers thereby ensuring an efficient and profitable contribution to the dealership
- Identify customer needs using effective questioning and listening techniques.
- Present features and benefits of the different finance products to the customer.
- Maintain effective relationships with finance company representatives.
- Ensure all documentation, quotes, proposals etc. are completed and processed accurately.
- Confirm any financial settlement on all vehicles taken in part exchange and arrange settlement on completion.
- Keep fully up to date with product knowledge on the full suite of finance products available.
- Maintain product knowledge and that of its competitors.
- Maintain supportive relationships with the sales team
- Maintain safe working practices at all times as detailed by the dealership.
- To be an accomplished and successful RSM/BM with a main dealership
- Passionate and driven, motivated to succeed
- To have excellent communication skills
- The key for this role is an individual that is driven to sell, engages with the Sales team and wants to earn strong commission
Working hours/days: -
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6pm
Saturday: 9am to 5pm
Sunday: 11am to 4pm
Weekend rota: 1 in 1 off
Basic salary - £30,750
Please ensure your CV is up to date with relevant contact details, including address
Who are you applying to?
The Solution Automotive Recruitment have been placing candidates into the UK Motor Trade since 1999. We have a fantastic relationship with all our clients and candidates across the country, many very long standing relationships. If you are skilled and experienced Automotive candidate, we want to hear from you and rest assured, you'll be dealing with a person, not just a consultant!
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we get, we can only respond to the candidates who match the criteria set for this vacancy.
We will retain your CV on our database and make contact as and when suitable vacancies arise. We will NEVER send your CV anywhere without your permission.
Key positons; Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.