Job Title: New Car Sales Executive
Location: Stockport, SK4 2PD
Salary: Basic Salary of £20,320 with uncapped bonus + company car
Full Time and Permanent – you will be required to work 2 weekends out of 3
Our client is an independent car dealer group which operates a network of 61 car dealership sites in the UK and channel islands. They are one of the Top 25 Sunday Times best big companies to work for.
They are looking for a New Car Sales Executive to join them at their Stockport dealership.
To drive the standard in customer care. To sell an agreed number of vehicles with finance and insurance, extended warranty and accessories, using best practice selling techniques, sound product knowledge and compliant with sales procedure. To provide a courteous, professional and advisory service to all customers, to maximise opportunities whilst ensuring complete customer satisfaction and loyalty.
* A New Car Sales Executive who has an enthusiastic personality and is self-motivated
* Previous experience in achieving sales targets in line with KPI’s
* Identifying new business opportunities and supporting colleagues within your team
* The ability to listen well, and have the skills to influence and persuade in both positive and negative circumstances
Our client is looking for someone who has current or previous car sales experience and can hit the ground running.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
* Uncapped Bonus scheme
* Company Car
* 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
* Industry leading package
* Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
* company vehicle purchase scheme
* Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
* 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
* Cycle to work purchase scheme
* Access to Perks at Work discount website
You must have a full and valid driving licence and be willing to work 2 weekends in every 3.
To apply for this role can you please submit your full and up to date CV to Jonathan Sweasey at Colin Pybus Recruitment
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.