Are you an EXPERIENCED Car Sales Executive looking for a busy, challenging role? OTE of £45,000.00 to £50,000.00
Clemence Rogers Recruitment are currently recruiting for a position for a New Car Sales Executive to join a team in Bolton.
This strongly customer-service orientated role involves sales of new cars
Duties and responsibilities include:
• Face-to-face sales of new cars and associated services such as finance, insurance, care products and accessories through a structured sales process
• Responding effectively to the high number of digital leads we receive on a daily basis
• Generating and confirming new appointments with potential customers
• Arranging test drives with customers and concluding orders
• Aftersales care and follow up calls
What we are looking for…
• An experienced motor industry sales professional to be rewarded with an industry leading uncapped incentive scheme
• Someone that has the ability to work at a fast pace and remain organised
• Confidence with the flexibility to handle different situations
• A friendly, welcoming demeanour with a positive attitude
• Good administration skills
• Good IT skills
• Well presented
We would really like to talk to you if you feel you demonstrate the drive and enthusiasm to exceed sales targets and have the interpersonal skills to build rapport with customers in delivering excellent customer service. You must have the ability to follow a sales process whilst adding your personal flare and the determination to achieve every day.
In return for your commitment, you can expect:
• £20,000 basic per annum with an OTE of £45-50,000 per annum
• 30 Days holiday including Bank Holidays, increasing with length of service
• Every third weekend off with one day off each week plus early finishes
• Bonus birthday holiday
• Christmas and birthday gifts
• Prize incentives during promotional events
• Company car
• Substantial discounts on new cars, parts and servicing for you and your family
• Enrolment in the Vauxhall Training Academy to ensure that you continue to be the best in the business
• Enrolment in RJTK Group training programmes, including specific sales related training to ensure you have the confidence and ability to optimise every opportunity, and a 9-month Management Development Programme for those with ambitions to progress into management
Please forward your CV and we look forward to hearing from you.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.