Are you looking for a position where you can make a difference, constantly learn new things and be at the forefront of technology, working as part of the Aviva family?
As part of the wider Aviva family, we are looking to bring fresh thinking into our business which will support our transformation into the bodyshop of the future. We challenge traditional thinking to make us stand apart from our competitors. As such, our painters assume responsibility to provide and share their expertise throughout the site, while identifying opportunities to improve our processes and the service we provide to our customers
Who are Solus and what can they do for you?
Solus is one of the largest body repair groups in the country, employing over 900 expert people across 25 UK locations and have repaired over 500,000 vehicles in the last 15 years.
- Our benefits and rewards packages are industry leading
- Supports the living wage with a focus on wellbeing of our people
- Extensive discounts on Aviva products and services
- Savings and benefits schemes
- Well known for quality, holding several main manufacturer approvals
- Winning no less than five industry awards in 2019 alone.
- State of the art technology which challenges traditional methods
- Links with Thatcham to get the best products and training here in the UK
- Up to £5,250.00 per annum in additional bonus
Desirable qualifications and experience;
- ATA accreditation
- Level 3
- Preparation and priming of a new / repaired panel to first masking stage
We recognise that we can only achieve our vision with the dedication and collaboration of our specialists. This is an excellent time to join a rapidly growing business and help us to shape the future.
Please apply online and our recruitment team will be in contact within 7 days
You may have experience of the following: Body Repairs, Mechanic, Panel Beater, Repairs, Bodyshop, Vehicle Mechanic, Bodyshop Vehicle Technician, Automotive Mechanic, Paint Sprayer, Paint Technician, and Vehicle Technician.