Rygor is looking for an organised and efficient Office Admin Support to join its brilliant team at its Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealership in Westbury, Wiltshire. This is a 6 month temporary contract.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional support to the business, working within the sales administration team. If you are a highly organised and accurate individual who loves to be an integral part of the team, then this is the role for you!
You will approach this role with a positive and helpful attitude, be dedicated to ensuring projects and tasks are completed on time, whilst being efficient and multi-tasking. You will be confident working independently to get jobs done, with an eagle-eye that picks up on tasks that you think need to be sorted. We’re looking for someone who understands the need to be flexible, so you can respond to different ways of working in the face of changing situations and business needs.
You will also have the following skills:
- Fantastic communication skills via email, telephone, and face to face
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Thrive under pressure and great at multi-tasking
- Demonstrate excellent IT skills
- Good administrative knowledge
- A great team player and are committed to supporting those around you
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Knowledge of Keyloop system an advantage but not essential as full training would be provided.
This role is 9.00-17:30, Monday-Friday and will be based out of our head office in Westbury.
If you think you have the skills to excel in this role, click apply now.
About Team Rygor:
Want to work for an industry-leading company which always strives to Set Standards? Well look no further…Being part of our team, means to be part of one of the best teams in the industry. At Rygor, Setting Standards is at the heart of everything we do, and will be at the heart of your career as well. No matter what department or branch our team members work as part of, we all strive to be the absolute best and offer our customers the highest level of service. As a member of Team Rygor, you will enjoy many benefits, including health and wellbeing programmes, perkbox online rewards, internal awards and team events. We’re committed to your career and want to help you grow and develop through the business. We offer extensive training opportunities and always want to gain your feedback and hear your ideas on how we can drive the business forward.
Why work for Rygor?
- The UK’s largest Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer group.
- We are award-winners – most recently Service Provider of the Year at the 2022 WhatVan? Awards
- Branded overalls and boot allowance
- Perkbox – more than a hundred practical, recreational and salary-sacrifice benefits and perks, from free spa days and mobile phone insurance to discounted gym memberships, savings on childcare, cinema tickets, groceries and travel.
- Wellness programme
- Reward & recognition programmes
- Continued investment in the business
At Rygor, we show our appreciation when you do well, so whether that’s a group ‘Well Done!’ email, a small token of appreciation or our annual Setting Standards awards, you’ll get the praise you deserve. We also offer all our team members access to employee reward scheme, perkbox, on successful completion of your probation period, so you can enjoy even more benefits for being part of Team Rygor.
Team members are chosen for their expertise and talent, so you know you are working with the cream of the crop! They are committed to Setting Standards by being ‘Rewarding’, ‘Reliable’ and ‘Respectful’.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.