Manheim Vehicle Services is an evolving business supporting customer de-fleet, multiple remarketing channels and a complete range of vehicle preparation services including wholesale and retail ready.
This requires an agile and responsive support function able to manage a variation of customer requirements. As we develop the range of services delivered and expand our customer base, the support team need to ensure we deliver these services within SLA and to a very high standard.
Team members are responsible for ensuring all customer defined requirements are delivered ensuring operational and customer service excellences are met at all times.
Reporting to the Team leader within the department for the day-to-day tasks as required. It is an operational role, supporting the Parts team to ensure that all parts identified are priced and ordered and allocated within the correct time frames.
- Identifying the parts on the vehicles, and confirming the parts that are required from images taken by the inspection team, and pricing accordingly from EPC systems catalogues
- Ordering the parts as above for the same units
- Allocating the orders daily to ensure supply chain supports
- To have a basic knowledge of parts systems and advantage but not essential
- Must have strong communication skills, communicating effectively with colleagues
- Able to demonstrate good time management with the ability to prioritise the workload and work to deadlines.
- Good PC skill and organisation skills
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE
We work with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies and we're not looking to add to our PSL.
We do not accept unsolicited agency CV's sent to the recruitment team or directly to the hiring manager. We will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CV's.