Scope of Position:
Responsible for the polishing of components to be finished to customer and internal standards within paint facility.
To spray paint in accordance with the Company’s processes. The task demands a right first time manner to maintain the Company’s high quality standards within a fast moving production environment.
- Willingness to take direction from team leader and follow that direction and to be a self-starter when not working under direct supervision
- Undertake the exterior polishing of vehicles using the correct materials and tools
- Carry out touch in’s where needed or required
- Ensure that all station operations are completed to the required quality standard
- Prioritize work efficiently to meet deadlines
- Ensure there are no defects in work produced
- Adhere to all requirements for hazardous or non-hazardous waste disposal
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- Must be able to do all aspects of automotive paint polishing work
- Polishing out runs and blemishes
- Follow company process and procedures
Qualifications & Experience:
- Polish experience is essential
- Experience of Carbon Fibre would be advantageous
- Highly motivated self-starter with an appetite for problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to details
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and also take independent initiatives when the need arises.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good work ethics