We are looking for a highly skilled Paint Sprayer to join a leading Bodyshop in the Slough area.
This role comes with a basic salary of Up to £20 per hour with excellent company benefits.
- Ongoing training and development.
Key role and responsibilities as a Paint Sprayer:
- Bumper and trim repairs
- Examine vehicles to identify additional work for repair
- Minor dent removals
- Mix paint to ensure the perfect match
- Spray paint vehicles
- Quality check
Minimum requirements for a Paint Sprayer:
- Ideally you will be an experienced Paint Sprayer with a settled career history in a Bodyshop environment and be able to demonstrate a hand's on and focus-driven approach
- The candidate will be an enthusiastic/ driven individual that is also able to deliver high-quality work at all times
- This position requires somebody with good attention to detail and also works to high standards at all times
If you want to hear more about the Paint Sprayer role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Holt Recruitment on 0845 8338007 / 01202 552915 to discuss further.
Paint Sprayer - Up to £20 per hour - Bodyshop - Slough