We are looking for a Spray Painter to join our site in Watford. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in spray painting, smart repairs and the prep of vehicles etc.
Hours: Monday to Friday 08:00 to 17:30 and 1 in 2 Saturday's 08:30 to 12:30
Salary: Basic £35k OTE £50k-55k
- Carry out smart repairs to both internal & retail vehicles within customer driven timescales
- To correctly interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, following all documented quality procedures and complying with repair instructions and health & safety requirements
- Obtain any necessary technical information and attend training to keep abreast of the latest technical information.
- Examine vehicles and report in writing; on condition & safety, reporting any potential repair difficulty’s immediately in accordance with duty of care.
- Accurately report and record work done, and to immediately report any further work required or vehicle faults, as laid down in documented procedures.
Experience, qualifications and attributes:
- A Full Driving licence is essential
- Previous experience as a spray painter is a must
- You will require to have your own tools; spray guns, air fed mask etc,
- Flexible work attitude
- Be able to work on your own or part of the ream
- High efficiency is essential and all work must be completed to the required standard first time, every time.
For more information please contact Gary at Jago Consultants