Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the South Benfleet area, is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Paint Sprayer.
The Paint Sprayer role Great earning Potential of up to £50k OTE with great company benefits.
- Hours: 40 or 45 hours + OT
- Well established company
- Ongoing Training, Development and Progression opportunities
Key role and responsibilities as a Paint Sprayer:
- Bumper and trim repairs
- Examine vehicles to identify additional work for repair
- Minor dent removals
- Mix paint to ensure the perfect match
- Spray paint vehicles
- Quality check
Minimum requirements for a Paint Sprayer:
- Ideally you will be an experienced Paint Sprayer with a settled career history in a Bodyshop environment and be able to demonstrate a hand's on and focus-driven approach
- The candidate will be an enthusiastic/ driven individual that is also able to deliver high-quality work at all times
- This position requires somebody with good attention to detail and also works to high standards at all times
If you want to hear more about the Paint Sprayer role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Holt Recruitment on 01202 552915.
Paint Sprayer - Up to £50k - Bodyshop - South Benfleet