Sprayer / Painter
Pembrook Resourcing are looking for a Sprayer / Painter to join their client, a well renowned manufacturing company within the area.
Sprayer / Painter Responsibilities –
- Sprays surfaces of machines, manufactured products, or working area with protective or decorative material, such as paint, enamel, glaze, gelcoat, or lacquer, using spray gun: Cleans grease and dirt from product, using materials, such as lacquer thinner, turpentine, soap, and water.
- Applies masking tape over parts and areas that are not to be coated.
- Fills cavities and dents with putty to attain smooth surface.
- Selects and mixes coating liquid to produce desired colour, according to specifications, using paddle or mechanical mixer.
- Pours coating liquid into spray container and connects gun to air-hose, using wrenches.
- Coats areas inaccessible to hand sprayer, using brush.
- Cleans spraying equipment and brushes with solvent.
- May heat and spray wax onto products after they are tested.
- Uphold all polices in relation to health, Safety and Welfare
Sprayer / Painter Requirements –
Experience in a similar manufacturing role is preferable.
Strong problem-solving abilities, attention to detail and reliability.
Proactive and innovative.
To work effectively on your own and as part of a team, with a positive 'can-do’ attitude.
The ability to prioritise workload.
The ability to work well and accurately in a time-constrained and pressured environment.
Good written and verbal communication skills.
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO INCLUDE CORRECT CONTACT DETAILS, SO WE CAN CONTACT YOU REGARDING THE APPLICATION MADE! We wish you the best of luck!