Apply with Indeed
Expiry date: 17:30, 06 November 2020
Lloyd Motor Group is the largest prestige motor group covering Cumbria, the North East, Lancashire, North Yorkshire and the South of Scotland and has been successfully trading for over 40 years. Privately owned and family run, the company prides itself on its professional yet personal approach in dealing with and supporting its customers and staff, always committed to the communities it serves. Lloyd Motor Group currently has 6 BMW and MINI retailers as well as operating 8 franchise dealerships representing brands including Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Honda, Honda Motorcycles and Motorrad, and 5 state of the art Bodyshops.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Paint Technician to join the busy team at our Lloyd Bodyshop, Blackpool.
The main purpose of the Paint Technician is to repaint accident-damaged vehicles, fitting all parts and repairing all damage as listed on the estimate, and reporting any further damage found to the Bodyshop Estimator / Supervisor.
Your duties will include:
* Carrying out timely, accurate repairs in accordance with estimates and insurance company requirements thereby maximising labour sales in the Bodyshop.
* Carrying out work to the highest level of quality to minimise rework and ensure customer satisfaction.
* Identifying and reporting any further damage not listed on the work instructions.
* Ensuring good standards of housekeeping and timely removal of damaged parts.
* Completing any documentation to the standard defined by the company.
* Assuring adherence to systems and procedures as defined by the Bodyshop Manager and Company policy and procedures.
* Responding positively to the requests of the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor and working effectively as a member of the Bodyshop Team.
* Adhering to the relevant Manufacturer / Insurer standards and requirements.
* Raising concerns with the Bodyshop Manager or Supervisor.
* Observing all relevant Health & Safety procedures.
* Preparing and painting vehicles to a high standard
* Liaising daily with the Bodyshop Manager to optimise performance, meet deadlines and targets set.
* Using all products economically to minimise waste and costs.
* Completing all work within agreed time scales.
The successful candidate must have full paint shop experience.
In return you will receive a competitive salary.
To apply for this position, please click on the link below to submit your CV.
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.