Our client, a busy Bodyshop/Accident Repair Centre in the Halifax area, is looking to expand their team with the addition of an experienced Car Panel Beater / MET Technician.
The Car Panel Beater / MET Technician role comes with a competitive earning potential of up to £40,000 plus bonus with great company benefits.
- Hours: 40 hours
- Flexible start ad finish times
- Achievable bonus available
With over 14 years of Automotive Industry experience and an expansive client base ranging from international brands to independents, Holt Automotive Recruitment is uniquely positioned to place Automotive professionals that suit their individual requirements. Our specialised consultants operate throughout the UK and will get you the rates, shifts and types of vehicles you want to work on. Arranging everything from the initial interview to your first day on the job, we take all the hard work off your shoulders.
Key Car Panel Beater / MET Technician Roles and Responsibilities:
- The role is to carry out all panel repair work on all makes of vehicles and to be able to demonstrate a full range of vehicle body repairs including jig work
- Included in this position is stripping and refitting damaged panels, minor mechanical/electrical parts from vehicles
- You must hold a City Guilds / NVQ qualification or time served equivalent and be able to demonstrate up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques. Ideally, you will be ATA accredited.
Minimum Requirements as a Car Panel Beater / MET Technician:
- You will have served a recognised apprenticeship as a Car Panel Beater / MET Technician and gained a technical qualification (such as NVQ / ATA or equivalent).
- Have previous experience working as a Panel Beater
- Be a strong team player with the self-motivation to earn bonus hours.
- Will work to the highest standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair technique with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced accident repair centre.
If you want to hear more about the Car Panel Beater / MET Technician role, please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or by contacting Richard Haigh on 07590309374 / firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further.
Car Panel Beater / MET Technician - £40,000 - Bodyshop - Halifax